HEY! YOU GUYS, NEZUMI'LL COME BACK WITH SHION, 'CAUSE HE IS A GOOD SEME TToTT


Thứ Bảy, 9 tháng 7, 2011

[INT] ENG PART 1/2 ryo (9GOATS) + sono (Matenrou Opera) + soshi (Shojo Lolita 23q)


   
  • Interview by: Chibita
  • Why did you think about becoming singers?
ryo: .I started listening BOOWY for a friend, also to listening to rock, to American artists like as Nirvana or Pearl Jam. So, start getting involved of English band was really an objective. I also used to listen Japanese indie bands. For that time, I had a lot of influence by D’ERLANGER, ZI:KILL, Kuroyume and different artists such as the ones from Extasy Records, L’Arc~en~Ciel and visual kei dawning bands
sono: I like to sing since I was an elementary student. When I went to middle school I started to be influenced by YOSHIKI from X JAPAN and I wanted to become a drummer, but in the band we had already one and since the beginning I always liked to sing
soshi:Since long ago I receive influences and I was yearning to become the singer of a band. The reason was that I wanted to stand on a stage fascinating the crowd
  • What is for you “music”, “rock”?
ryo: “Yearning”. “Palpitation”
sono:Radiance
soshi:Rhythm
  • Memories about “Shinjuku LOFT”, what do you remember about this place?
ryo: .I remember had played some time ago in the LOFT after moving. Before 9GOATS BLACK OUT I took part on a event called ‘D’ERLANGER NIGHT’. It was very enjoyable
sono: .I haven’t played in the LOFT yet, some of my friends from a punk band have already played here. Their impression was “this is a very rocker place”. (Lit. 「箱」“box”).
soshi:It gives me the impression to be a veteran music hall
  • Tell us something you wanna do from now on. An aim you wanna achieve.
ryo: .9GOATS BLACK OUT was in a period of inactivity around the middle of last year. Since January, we are active again. Since the big earthquake the 11th of March, and from now on with our activity, I’m thinking about how to express my feelings
sono:don’t want our music to stop growing. I want to work a lot, enjoy a lot. I want to make something unique on visual kei. As objective, I want to believe that one day I’ll perform in Tokyo Dome
Soshi:.Try to give my best in every concert in order to be more skillful
  •  Tell us something about the event of the 6th of April.
ryo: This time, what the heart holds tightly, is very important, to be able to hold after this, the “master mind” of everyone of usono: This time every band will assemble their only an unique world-view. We want to show our world-view working hard. It’s been a while since we don’t play with 9GOATS BLACK OUT and also the first time we play with Shoujo-Lolita-23q. I hope we have fun
soshi: .There’s not too much introduction. I hope we enjoy the three-man concert ______________________END OF PART 1/2

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét